Basic E-Bike Safety Training - 3 hour course
We will teach you how to enjoy a downhill run in a safe and controlled manner in a few hours.
What you will learn in this course:
- E-bike setup / information about removing batteries and other parts
- Tips on brake, seat and pedal position settings
- Basic position uphill & downhill
- Support levels / gear selection
- Correct braking (braking exercises)
- Different surfaces in the terrain
- Slow, technical riding
- Balance training
- Cornering techniques
- Uphill riding technique
- Overcoming obstacles
E-MTB riding technique - 3 hour lesson
Learn the basics and subtleties of e-mountain biking using various playful exercises. Due to the individual exercise design, the courses are suitable for e-mountain bikers of all skill levels and ages.
Lessons are 3 hours and available on set dates. Equipment hire can also be arranged in advance. See website for full details.